Join me in Sodwana Bay for a fun filled week of great diving and underwater photography workshops.
Whether you are brand new to underwater photography or an advanced shooter, my photo workshops are an excellent way to learn and improve your skills. You will also have the added benefit of diving with like-minded people and expanding your underwater photography network.
Each morning we will do two dives on Sodwana Bay’s beautiful reefs, with an hour-long workshop, followed by an hour for Q&As and image review in the afternoon.
Workshop Topics will include:
- Camera Settings: The low-down on ISO, F-stops and shutter speed
- Strobe Positioning: How to position your strobes to light your subject correctly and to prevent backscatter
- Underwater Photography Ethics: How to be a responsible underwater photographer and a considerate photo buddy
- Photographing Divers: How to take great photos of divers and how to be a good underwater model
- Composition: Making photos that are pleasing to the eye
- 7 nights accommodation in standard cabin with private bathroom
- 10 dives with cylinders and weights
- Return transport from King Shaka Airport in Durban to Sodwana Bay*
- National Park gate fees, overnight fees, community levy **
- All Underwater Photography Workshops
* group transport departing King Shaka airport at 09:00 on Friday 10 May, arriving back at airport at 16:30 on Friday 17 May.
** all divers must bring along their MPA permit to dive in a marine protected area
For more details, please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org